Faith in Action candidates will be required to attend all 4x Reflective Sessions in March, May, July & September and catch-up session if needed, in addition to accruing the set number of hours spent in their parish, school and community completing a range of fun and engaging activities associated with each award level. These sessions provide the young person with regular opportunities to share all the good things they have been doing, with the team and they will be encouraged to explore these activities in the light of the Gospel message.
All our events take place at St James the Great Community Centre Petts Wood (unless we switch to Zoom) and the Reflective Session dates are:
- Saturday 12th February Zoom Launch (10.30am – 12.00pm) – Details emailed when you register your interest to BromleyDeanerFIA@rcaos.org.uk
- Saturday 5th March ( 12.00 – 3.00pm)
- Saturday 21st May (3.00 – 6.00pm) followed by 6pm Mass
- Saturday 4th June (10.00am – 2.00pm)
- Saturday 9th July (3.00 – 6.00pm) followed by 6pm Mass
- Saturday 17th September (3.00 – 6.00pm) followed by 6pm Mass
- Saturday 8th October (10.00am – 3.00pm) – Final Submission
- Saturday 19th November 2022 (4.00- 6.00pm) – Faith in Action Awards Ceremony, followed by 6pm Mass
The Catholic Youth Ministry team of Bromley Deanery are fully trained with six year’s experience in running Faith in Action and look forward to building a fun and lasting relationship with your child across the award levels, in their school and parish community which we hope will provide a strong and supportive foundation for them as they grow and mature in their faith.